The Gallery Studios are located in the Village Square centre and enjoy close proximity to Gearings Point, the town’s whale watching hub, the iconic cliff paths and many more exciting activities. Due to the centre’s lifestyle focus, guests staying with us enjoy easy access to a number of restaurants, gift shops and more.
Check-in is located in the Village Square Centre on the second floor.
81 Marine Drive
Directions to Harbour House Hotel from Cape Town International Airport
- Exit airport and take the N2 towards Somerset West.
- Pass over Sir Lowry’s Pass.
- Continue straight for approximately 20 minutes, pass Grabouw on your left and carry on the N2 over the Houw Hoek Pass.
- Take the Hermanus off ramp to your left on the R43.
- Continue on the R43 towards Hermanus.
- You will pass the Kleinmond turn off on your right, carry on with the R43 past Fisherhaven, Hawston, Vermont, Onrus and Sandbaai.
- When you come to the 4 way traffic light by the Engen garage, continue straight.
- The R43 leads into the Main road of Hermanus.
- At the circle take the second exit.
- Continue straight down Main Road until you reach a traffic light.
- Turn left at the traffic light and continue for approximately 200 metres.
- Take the first right turn (the market square will be on your right).
- At the stop sign, turn left and continue for approximately 150 metres around the bend then take the first left up the ramp to the parking lot.
- Park in public parking until a parking bay is allocated and proceed to check in at the Service Centre, located on the first floor above Chard Grill. Follow directional signage.
- Please remember to call in advance on +27 (0)28 312 1799 to advise estimated time of arrival.